Casual Cellar Door Assistant
Type of Work – Casual (Friday – Sunday, Incl. Public Holidays)
Situated in the heart of the picturesque Hunter Valley, our winery has developed a strong reputation for premium quality wines overall several decades. This progressive and award winning family owned and operated winery has the resources, capability and vision to continue its forward progress, whilst maintaining the highest quality and standards.
Working closely with an experienced team and reporting to the Cellar Door Manager, the focus of this role will include, but not be limited to:
- Cellar Door customer service, including effective, efficient and personable Cellar Door tasting experiences;
• Timely assistance with all shipments from order to fulfilment;
- Perform follow-up delivery tracking, facilitate payments & record maintenance;
• Respond promptly to all customer communications;
• Perform/process oversees wine orders; &
• Other Cellar Door duties as required.
Essential Skills, Experience, and Education:
- Two years’ experience in the wine industry is essential. WSET favourable, but not crucial;
- Ability to effectively communicate, both written & verbal, with diverse client group;
- Ability to confidently & professionally conduct group wine tastings;
- Ability to manage changing priorities with enthusiasm;
- Ability to occasionally work evenings & other events as required;
- Strong organisation, problem-solving and analytical skills; &
- Computer literacy skills including online delivery systems.
For all employment enquiries please contact us at
Ph: (02) 4998 7754